Monday, May 11, 2009

At ease cupcake

One of my favourite movie now plus chris pine is a hottie. :D Just by looking at that picture,you can tell.


So I managed to watched this movie with my dad and my brother.They 're big a fan of star trek.I remembered watching it when i was little and surprisingly i enjoyed it but this movie made me blown awayyy.I can't even described.its just so awesome.I will say that JJ Abrams is quite possibly the smartest film maker on the planet. Managing to poke fun at some of the sillier aspects of the original series/movies while still being completely respectful, action scenes that easily rival anything in Transformers, and space battles that are breathtaking. this is a film that you'll definitely need to see on a BIG screen (preferably with a very LOUD surround sound system!) Now let me just say that while I do consider myself a big fan of Trek in all its forms, i don't have a uniform hanging in my wardrobe and I cant speak Klingon, but having said that I will say the movie is FUCKING AMAZING...!!! Honestly, incredible film, do yourself a favour and see it as soon as it comes out. Final warning: see this film in the cinema. Do not wait for it to come out on DVD. It. Will. Not. Do. It. Justice.

JJ, you've won a fan!:D

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com