Saturday, May 23, 2009

Twilight

The good news is that...

I didn't go to school last Monday because I was so tired.So there I was sleeping in my comfy bed not expecting anything.I woke up around 11 am and thought I heard something,I heard the postman motorcycle.I was like 'NO WAY?!' its only been only a week'.Dad usually say that the package arrive two or 3 weeks.I didn't want to get my hopes up.I got out of my bed and brush my teeth.I frequently told myself to breathe properly because I was hyperventilating.Then,I heard the postman threw the package.(don't worry,its safe)I kept on hyperventilating.I told myself 'Afifah,chill.maybe its not the twilight blu ray.maybe its something else.don't get your hopes to high' I open the door and took the package inside.I looked at the package and immediately thought this has to be it because the package is small.I ripped it open to my surprise it really was twilight ,I was screaming and jumping,screaming and jumping again.I was holding the blu ray and I really can't believe its finally here.I insert the disc in the blu ray player and sat on the couch just waiting to be surprise.Boom,its says 'TWILIGHT'.I was screaming again.Ha ha,the menu was awesome.I like how it moves.First Edward then it was Bella.The Cullen family the last one is The Nomads.I watched the movie with the audio commentary.Rob is hilarious!.I could not stop laughing.He's so random and funny.After the movie,I watched all the deleted scene,extended scene,behind the scene,The comic con phenomenon,Music videos and twilight trailers.I was so happy that day.The best thing was the quality picture was perfect.I can even see Kristen's freckles.Although its not that much but I can see it.Wow,just wow.I love this blu ray so much and I cannot wait to get the new moon blu ray next year. :D






0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com