Saturday, December 25, 2010
Monday, December 13, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
- Going on vacation with my family and maybe do a bit vlogging
- Going out with my friends and releasing all the stress
- Bake cupcakes and cookies
- Reading books and books and more books
- Rereading the Harry Potter series
- Go jogging/exercise.(kinda impossible but I'll try ;p )
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Friday, October 1, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Friday, August 27, 2010
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Friday, August 20, 2010
Friday, August 13, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Friday, August 6, 2010
Just got back from the cinema.I went to see The Sorcerer Apprentice with my dad and my brother.Yeah yeah,i know.I'm a bit late.I had fun watching it so if you don't know what movie to watch this definitely the movie for you.It is actually a really funny movie and I had a really a great time. :D
Still on the movie topic,I watched Edward Scissorhands.I haven't watch that movie in a really really long time.It used to be my favourite movie as a child and it still is.I don't know why but I just love that movie.The movie is absolutely heart-wrenching.The ending especially.The only comfort I take from watching Edward on his own at the end of the movie, is when I think that he found love with a woman, Kim, which he probably would never have found, if it had not been for Peg. Do you know the expression 'It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all'?.It fits perfectly.The movie will always hold a special place in my heart but I just can't bring myself to watch it again."Something" does hit close to home and I don't exactly know what it is.Just the whole concept also of him wanting to help, but most of his actions are seen as violent tendencies. Such as after he saves Kim's Brother, and it almost looks like he's trying to kill him, but he just keeps asking and wants to know if he is alright.Ah,it was also sad when the whole neighbourhood turn against him.I have a huge respect to Tim Burton.Most of his films such as Big fish just brings a tear to my eyes.There just something about his movies that I find is very unique and special.I recommend you guys to see Edward Scissorshand again if you haven't seen in a while.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
The 'I don't give the crap face' Haha
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
- Woke up at 7.45am.Went breakfast at Bangi Kopitiam with my family.
- Ordered a toast with scrabble eggs and Teh O Ice.
- 11.00am.I went out with my brother and father.Checking out the Ipad and the new version of the iPhone.Dad was considering updating his iPhone and buying the Ipad. :O Even I was shocked.Haha
- Did a bit of shopping.Bought a blazer and a new top.
- Had lunch.Ate Fettuccine Cabonara Turkey.It was DELICIOUS.
- Went home around 4.30pm.
- Took a nap.
- 8.00 pm went to buy the movie ticket.Showtime start at 9.30pm.
- Had dinner at TGI Friday with my brother
- Ate Sizzling Chicken and Cheese.Probably my favorite dish.I also ate Macaroni and Cheese.I know what you're thinking " that's a lot cheese!!"
- Bought a honey peach ice blended at Cup-Tbon.
- Sneak in the honey peach ice blended into the cinema ;p
- Finally,watched Knight and Day.