Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Change





Basically,I'm starting to post a gif everytime there's a new entry.I mean,come on gif's are awesome.I completely agree with the quote.It's so hard to adapt yourself to a new situation or a new environment,it takes time and that's why it's hard.Since I'm going to University in 2 days,I'm just so nervous because I'm not used to the environment.Although,I know it's part of growing up.It's time to climb your way out of the comfort zone.Everybody goes through this,it just taking that one step is so difficult.The main reason why it's so hard for me to leave is because I'm very close to family.I mean really close so I guess it's hard for me to be so far away from them.Okay,not that far away.Hehe, ;p you know what I mean.Other that,being away from my close friends.It's hard but I'm positive that i'll get through this.I'll try to blog about my experience so I can share with you guys! :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com