Thursday, September 17, 2009

Last Day


Today was the last day of school.not technically the last.Just a break for Hari raya.A week off.Wohooo,shit i'm so scared for final exam.i didn't even touch a book or even read anything.I better start early.Today ,school was fun even though few people came but its alright.Naa and Illiya were there.We recorded a lot of videos.since i'm to shy to shared it all with you people.I will upload one video.I know Naa,its probably excited right now.HAHA.I dont have any homework which is awesome.The best thing about today was probably all my teachers wished everyone Hari Raya.I was kinda moved when the teachers asked to forgive them if they did anything wrong.I was like 'we should as for your forgiveness' it was a sweet moment.It made me think how time has past.Time flies so fast that i was kinda overwhelmed.I'm going to 16 next month.feels just like yesterday i was a little kid.not to mention,people often mistake me as a college student especially my aunt.No wayyy,i'm still in high school.



Haha,but the good thing being a tall is i get on the adult rides in a theme parks and not to mention i can watch movies which is not PG-13 in the cinemas.I don't need to wear heels although their so pretty.I can wear them is just i choose not to.maybe when I'm more older.When the last school bell rang,it was the best feeling but it was interrupted with a bunch of 'mercun' sound.haha,I hugged Hanis on my home and promised that i will call her.Hehe,I hugged Illiya and them Naa followed by Raja.I love you guys :)




Zana zana.HAHAH



OH.MY.GODS. :D

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com