Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Raya


My raya was F-U-N.I had a blast both of my dad and mom's family.Both of my parent family is in Alor star,Kedah.I enjoyed it very much.Its good to see all my cousins.Man they're getting big and grown up. Wait,so am I.Ha ha,the oldest cousin from mum's side is 26 years old.I'm waiting for him to get married.Its funny looking at him,he's 26 years old but he's still the same,childish but the good kind of childish.we were talking about buying the whole set of guitar hero for PS3 and Xbox360 so next year we can ROCK ON!.I can invite my grandfather to play along.he's cool. hehe,


First day of raya.We had a BBQ at night.We ate and ate and ate.we talked we laughed.Man,i miss it now.We took many pictures from my SLR.I think there's 500 pictures.We main bunga api and mercun.there was 3 frogs outside the house,.i dont wanna talk about it. ;p I head back to my cousin house,he showed me a picture of us when i was 10 years old.we called it 'Gambar 2003'.I AM SO EMBARRASS.I look weird like really weird and not in a million years i will post it here.Ha ha,from now we call it gambar 2003.i laughed so hard,we all look very different.In the picture we look very stiff so my cousin joked that as we got older the camera kinda like us now.HA HA,its true.Now,I'll try to savour all the moment because everybody is getting older.Second day of raya,we visit my moyang house and all my relatives.Head back home order a pizza and KFC.Eating with all my relatives is just so satisfying.I can't wait for next year, :D

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com