Saturday, August 7, 2010

I just love her even more.


As most of you guys know that Emma Watson cut her hair off.Personally,I think she looks great.Long or short hair,she is still amazing.I respect her a lot.I think she is very brave to cut it off.Maybe she is cutting her weight all of her shoulders and trying to be something different.She is really confident in herself and I think that is why she can pull it off.People have their own opinions and if somebody doesn't like it ,it really doesn't matter.Like Shane used to say,'Fuck them,this is your own self.If somebody has a problem with it,it is their own problem.I still love you,Emma.Don't listen to them ,I think you are beautiful and just move forward.I know Emma would never in a million years will read this but heck might as well try.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com