Friday, August 6, 2010

Movie Night

Here is the poloroid picture from the carnival! :)

Just got back from the cinema.I went to see The Sorcerer Apprentice with my dad and my brother.Yeah yeah,i know.I'm a bit late.I had fun watching it so if you don't know what movie to watch this definitely the movie for you.It is actually a really funny movie and I had a really a great time. :D

Still on the movie topic,I watched Edward Scissorhands.I haven't watch that movie in a really really long time.It used to be my favourite movie as a child and it still is.I don't know why but I just love that movie.The movie is absolutely heart-wrenching.The ending especially.The only comfort I take from watching Edward on his own at the end of the movie, is when I think that he found love with a woman, Kim, which he probably would never have found, if it had not been for Peg. Do you know the expression 'It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all'?.It fits perfectly.The movie will always hold a special place in my heart but I just can't bring myself to watch it again."Something" does hit close to home and I don't exactly know what it is.Just the whole concept also of him wanting to help, but most of his actions are seen as violent tendencies. Such as after he saves Kim's Brother, and it almost looks like he's trying to kill him, but he just keeps asking and wants to know if he is alright.Ah,it was also sad when the whole neighbourhood turn against him.I have a huge respect to Tim Burton.Most of his films such as Big fish just brings a tear to my eyes.There just something about his movies that I find is very unique and special.I recommend you guys to see Edward Scissorshand again if you haven't seen in a while.

This is just heart breaking.


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com