Sunday, February 14, 2010

One two three

Ah,Holiday is clearly the best.No matter what age you are,what type of work you do.Everyone loves a holiday.Speaking of holiday,I love The Holiday.As in the movie .Random Fact about me. :D
Moving on,
I'm almost seventeen.Form 5 in high school.Holidays are the best but it has its pros and cons.
Pros
  • Sleeping late at night and waking up early in the afternoon.Muahaha,
  • Stress free.
  • You can do whatever you want.
  • Online.Duh,
  • Movie night.I mean every night.
  • Meditate. Facial mask! My favourite.
Cons

  • Constantly thinking about waking up early to study and sleeping late to study.
  • Constantly thinking about SPM.
  • You want to go out and have so fun but you feel guilty.You should be studying.
  • Yes,you can do whatever you want.Eventually,you will bound to feel regret if you did something that is a waste of time
  • Online but not exactly there.ha ha
  • You can't even meditate because time is running out.
Ha ha,the point is I SHOULD be STUDYING.Fine,I'm going to read Basic Economy.Till then,have a great holiday!.

P.S

I'm going to see Percy Jackson tomorrow. :D
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com