Monday, January 7, 2008

Late,

left:ina right.afifah (thats me)


Today i woke up 4 o'clock.damn! ha ha,that's not the record.my record was 5 pm.i think.i woke up and i brush my teeth and wash my face then i ate breakfast.my breakfast was a pizza.one slice only.well,I'm not a breakfast person i ate skit2 je.After this.I'm gonna take a shower and wash my hair because god gatal kulit kepala.then i iron my hair with the straightening iron.After that,hm,Dinner and then watch TV then sleep.ha ha,pretty simple.yeah.soo bored i really don't know what to do.If at KL i was bored i can ajak my brother ronda2 nak kereta.hm mm,so kt sini i x tau nk bwt apa.i nk msk pown mcm takut and i nk keluar makan angin takut.so dok rumah je.bored bored.thank god i bwk my mp3 kalu x i don't know la. ha ha.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com