Friday, January 11, 2008

Favourite Quotes

Favourite
Love Quotes
  • We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
  • I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.
  • The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
  • Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?
  • It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone -- but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
  • Never frown because you never know who might be falling in love with your smile.
  • If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

The Best Fun Phrases

  • Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
  • People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
  • Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it.
  • Roses are red violets are blue, God made me pretty, what happened to you?
  • The next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water

Life Quotes

  • No one dies a virgin, Life screws us all.
  • In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
  • Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them
  • Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
  • When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
  • Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
  • "I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."
  • "Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
  • "When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us."
  • Feelings change - memories don't.
  • Forgive your enemies, but never, never forget their names.
  • Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never get hurt and live like its heaven on earth.

Inspirational Quotes

  • I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
  • Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.
  • Never be afraid to try, remember...Amateurs built the ark Professionals built the Titanic
  • Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
  • Its not whether you get knocked down. Its whether you get up again.
  • Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
  • Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it
  • A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can't
  • "Everything is okay in the end, if it's not OK, then it's not the end."
  • When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place
  • If you don't make mistakes, you aren't really trying.

Friendship Quotes

  • A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
  • A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
  • A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face"
  • If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."
  • A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
  • Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.
  • If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them
  • There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.

Movies Quotes

  • I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. - Julia Stiles in 10 Things I Hate About You
  • I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend a day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. - Harry (Billy Crystal) in When Harry Met Sally
  • I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. - From The Notebook

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com