Sunday, October 11, 2009

Favourite Moments

Lets see my favourite moments from a movie *drum roll please*

The Proposal.Ironic isn't it? I just post a blog about proposal marriage.Carry on,


Look at Ryan expression.Haha




I laughed out loud at this part.I think i peed.First i didnt understand and then I was like OH-KAY.Oh,i have major crush on Ryan Reynolds.Scarlett Johansson is one lucky girl.


Margaret: OMG! What is that?!
Andrew: I’m sorry.
Margaret: What is it?
Andrew: It’s the… morning.





:O ha ha,not to mention this scene.

Grandma Annie: [taking a knitted blanket out of the cabinet] If you get chilly tonight use this. It has special powers. Margaret Tate: [takes blanket] Oh. What kind of special powers? Grandma Annie: [smiling] I call it the baby maker. Margaret Tate: Okay. [to Andrew] Margaret Tate: Better be super careful with this.
Grandma Annie: Goodnight
Margaret Tate:Goddnight Gammy.
Grandma Annie: Goodnight
Andrew Paxton:Goodnight,Goodnight




Margaret Tate: If you touch my ass one more time I will cut your balls off in your sleep, okay?
Adrew Paxton:Okay

HAHAHA,


As for the sweet moments.this is probably my favourite.


Andrew Paxton: Don't take this the wrong way.
Margaret Tate: OK.
Andrew Paxton: You are a very, *very* beautiful woman.



I love this movie.A fun way to spend an afternoon when you dont know what movie to watch.




Prepare to Laugh!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com