Monday, October 12, 2009

Favourite Moments

Today favourite moments from a movie is

SYDNEY WHITE


I just love Amanda Bynes.I love all her movies.I love how she's very chill and layback person.

Moving on,

The cutest scene and favourite scene ever.I google and found out,he really sings in this movie.meaning that is his real voice.I wish he could sing to me all night long. haha,
I also love how sydney looked shy and awkward and thrilled and surprised all at the same time with matching blushing cheeks and butterflies inside her stummy. :)



Tyler: Who are you Sydney White? You throw a football like Matt Leinart, fearlessly conquer fraternity bathrooms, and clean up nice to boot.

Sydney: Well, I’m more of a Peyton Manning. Leinart’s a lefty.

Tyler: Marry me


Haha,very awkward yet cute scene.Matt Long is his name in case your wondering. hehe,



You know what? Watch this.It covers all my favourite moments. :) Oh,i love George,you'll see why.



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com