Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Here it goes again

Right now,I'm listening to the tune of titanic.The instrumental one and i think the song is in the end of the credits.It really is touching.That's why I think Titanic deserve the highest crossing box office of all time.I can't remember how many times I have seen Titanic.It never gets bored through the years.Speaking of titanic, *ehem ehem* ;p



On to another subject,school was fun as usual but I'm feeling very sleepy nowadays especially around 10am-1pm.Then,I have to go to tuition.Ah,the sacrifice i have to endure.I really really hope its all worth it in the end.If not,hey I did my best.Oh,I watched the golden globe yesterday.Ricky Gervais is the host.I love the joke he did to Steve Carrel.Steve just did the *I'm going to kill you* face.Neil Patrick Harris looked rather dashing on that day and so as Zachary Levi :) .I can't believe its 11.54 pm already.I haven't finish my homework.History notes -_-.I'm going to watch Chuck now.Season 2! :D

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com