Saturday, January 16, 2010

Whatcha gonna do?


I've been searching for this type of blazer.I saw it at topshop.

I woke up around 10.30 am.took a shower and head downstairs for breakfast.I went to KLCC with dad and my brother.We went to Kinokuniya which I LOVE.I could spend hours in there.Heck,I might even sleep there. haha,I bought 2 books.I forgot to buy the chicken soup for the soul.I love reading that book when I can't sleep at night or its raining heavily outside and I don't know what to do.I might as well read something.I probably should read history notes,I know I know.Reading fiction book is still studying.Improving your English? Am I right? :p.I think I spent about more than 1 hour in Kinokuniya.Head to foodcourt for lunch with dad and brother.Ate spaghetti oglio lio which is dad's favourite spaghetti.Then,we head to the gadjets store which is like my dad favourtie place to shop.You know how I love shopping for shoes,clothes and accesories,my dad love shopping for gadjets which is awesome.Dad joke about my shopping disease,he said i have to many shoes,clothes and bags at home.I was like 'i thought i had like only a few'.Never the less,I'm still gonna buy it till I'm satisfied.Muahaha, ;p


Now,this is a shoe fetish.I wish I had that closet of shoes. :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com