Saturday, July 10, 2010

Eclipse




I watched eclipse with my brother at 12.10am.I'm happy to say that I enjoyed it.I think it was much much better than new moon.New moon was too much of emotions while eclipse have a lot more action and history.The movie that I'm excited this year has got to be.......Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.If you follow me on tumblr,you would definitely know.I'm been posting way to much of harry potter there.I mean I love twilight but I love harry potter more.Haha,come to think of it.Bella was feeling the exact same way that I do now.Bella loves Edward more than she loves Jacob. Edward> Jacob.Meanwhile,I'm feeling like this Harry Potter>Twilight.Other good news is that I'm going to Ikea tomorrow.My parents want to buy a bookshelves and kitchen things.I'm just tagging along.Oh,any of you guys watch Pretty Little Liars? Fan of Emily and Toby? Then,watch this video I made. Hehe,if you don't watch pretty little liars,you are still welcome to watch this.Enjoy!




0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com