Thursday, July 1, 2010

School Leavers

Since this year is my last year of high school,my school has a magazine that features school leavers.I'm the photographer.I'm responsible for taking all the portraits picture of my classmates .Not only that,I have to make it extra creative.It's not an easy job but I had lot of fun.Today was the girls portrait.The girls were a bit shy but they eventually did a good job.As for the boys,I made it perfect clear that tomorrow is their photo shoot day but No they forced me to take their pictures.I took so many pictures until my battery was exhausted.Boys in my class are so vain and attention seeker.SERIOUSLY,I guess that makes them special. ;p

Here are some pictures from the photo shoot,




It is just sad not seeing all my friends next year. :(

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com