Saturday, July 24, 2010

Trickle




I just got back home from seeing Inception with my dad and my brother.Inception was brilliant.The hype over this movie was definitely worth it.I've read many raves reviews for inception so I was curious to see how good it was.It blew my mind.I was sitting in the cinema,glued to the screen from the beginning to the very end.I don't want to spoil for those who haven't seen it.The movie is about where technology exist to enter human mind through dreams.It may sound simple but as the movie progress it gets more complicated.You really have to watch this movie from the start to finish or you will never get it.I saw a few people at the cinema came e in 30 minutes late.I was like 'What is the point?They practically missed a lot of key point to the plot.Oh well,its their lost.' Inception is probably my favorite movie for this year.I can't wait to get my hands on the blu ray.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com