Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Help

I have a disease,Nothing serious lah.Its just when I have nothing to read(I mean Fiction :p) I get really desperate.Ha ha,so I read History insted.History used to be my hated subject but now I may have a change of heart.I dont know maybe its more interesting now.Bak pepatah 'Sesiapa yang tidak mengenali sejarah maksud ia akan berulang lagi'.Ceh,ha ha but I actually agree on that.If we never learn we're bount to make that mistake over and over again.

I'm thankful for my country that is safe and nothing major crisis like what's happening in Palestine.Since Barack Obama is now the 44th president of the America,I really hope that he can change the way people look at Muslims.I'm not saying in America people are racists but you never know who's going to judge you and who's not going to judge you.Even though i don't know about politics in my country.I don't understand politics.All i hope is that people can treat other people with equal respects.I don't care if they're Muslims,Jews,Christians or whatever.Everyone deserve to be treated right.Sometimes I wonder why can't people just be friends and not judging what religion they're in or the colour of their faces? and whatsoever.I know its easy for me to say but I guess that's my opinion.I'm really trying not to judge people so i may not be perfect but I'm trying as hard as i could. :)


P.S: perasaan berkobar-kobar untuk buat post ni.haha, :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com