Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Finally

Star Trek Blu Ray has finally arrived.I seriously love the postman for bringing such joy in my life.Haha,Dad bought the star trek and spider wick blu ray.Dad is now at Langkawi for the LIMA stuff.He said that his already pre order the half blood prince blu ray. :') tears of joy.hahah,I just finished watching The Office Season 5.I had blast watching it.Love all the characters.The thing about the office is not many people get it.Some people love the show and some people doesn't understand it.I think the office is the best show.Genius to be exact.I can even make a biography each of the characters.Haha.Now I'm downloading Season 6.Pam is pregnant. :D .I love Jim's reaction when he find out the news.You can tell he was really happy.


Awww, :)

My favourite on screen couple right has got to be Pam and Jim.They are so cute .They are just perfect for each other.The wedding episode has become one of my favourite moments for season 6.Ha ha,when they copied the J&K wedding style from YouTube.Ha ha,that was so so funny.I just could not stop laughing.Andy was the funniest.He damaged his scrotum.Jim is probably the sweetest guy and he is adorable.I want my own Jim.

Enjoy this clip of the wedding dance(The Office style)

1 comments:

Love Says it All~ said...

DATE: 15 & 16 JANUARY ----->> TERENGGANU & KELANTAN (RM250)
TIME: 10:30AM-5:30PM

DATE: 23 & 24 JANUARY -----.>> BRIDAL MAKEUP CLASS (2 DAYS) IN KL (RM500)
TIME : 10AM-5:30PM (FOR BOTH DAYS)

-MAKEUP, LUNCH, CERTIFICATE PROVIDED
-BRING YOUR FRIEND, GET RM20 DISCOUNT PER PERSON YOU BRING

BOOK NOW, LIMITED SEATS!!!!

http://www.eyrarizal.com
http://www.lovesaysitall.blogspot.com
FB: Eyra Rizal @ Eyra Rizal Touch

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com