Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gleeeeeee

TV series.There is too much TV series i have to catch up.Not to mention,the new seasons.I have to constantly browse the Internet to find out what date is going to air.I have a serious problem.An addiction,I might add.The last episode of true blood for season 2 left me gasped and jump of my bed.Its true.I was like.'NOOOOOOO!'.The office.Don't even talk about the office.Its like my brand of heroin.Ha ha,I have to control myself for next year.SPM*gasp*

My other favourite on screen couple. :D

Glee.I don't know what to say about that show.Its ruining my life.Ha ha,I spend way to many timeslistening to their song.Browsing the Internet to find the quotes.Re-runs.The last episode of glee is by far the best episode.Finally the truth comes out.I'm actually relieved.I don't if its just me,sometimes I get attach to the characters.I mean Literally thinking that I actually know them.Ha ha.Maybe its just me.The final episode of glee.I was watching it in my room.I was having goosebumps all over me.Yes,its that good.I don't know what show I'm gonna watch after glee. :/ I guess i just have to wait.Patience.Ha ha,

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com