Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Movie Night.


Last night,I watched The Hangover.The movie was considered the best comedy movie for 2009.Rated R.Means Restricted and I'm not suppose to watch it.Come on,best comedy for 2009 I HAVE to watch it.The movie swears a lot.Main reason why this movie is rated R.As for the other part,I just closed my eyes tightly and fast forward.Ha ha.Now,I finally understand why everyone loved the hangover.Its so funny that I started crying.I completely agree.Best comedy movie for 2009.This movie is so random.You never know what is going to happen next.Andy Bernard from the office starred in this movie.His real name is Ed Helms.The one that lost a tooth..I love the 'Some guys just can't handle Vegas' xD.There is going to be a sequel. YAY!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com