Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blink 182


Blink 182,the old days

Another band that i truly truly miss.Blink 182 used to be my favourite band and its still is although the band already split.The band formed in 1992 and DeLonge left the group in early 2005.Yeah,its pretty sad when i found that they split and yeah you know this things happen.The group consist of three members which is guitarist Tom DeLonge, drummer Travis Barker and vocalist and bassist Mark Hoppus.I love blink 182 same as I like Busted because they wrote their own songs.The music is amazing and catchy.They are also very original and unique.Nobody can replace them.


Angels and airwaves.Every things magic. ;)

Plus 44.No it isn't is probably the saddest song from plus 44.Its about they splitting up with tom.




When blink 182 split,they went their separate ways.Tom created a new band called angels and airwaves while Travis and mark created a band called plus 44.Angels and airwaves is very different from blink 182.The music is epic and inspiring.Everything is just magic with angels and airwaves.Plus 44 on the other hand the music is a little bit similar with blink 182 but I love the band too.Some people hate angels and airwaves,some people hate plus 44.As for me I love them both for their own music.I find their music sooths me.Although blink 182 is forever gone but I still miss them and their song.I heard they maybe having a reunion.Travis said to a reporter July 2008 so i hope its true.It is so good to see them back. :)



Quote from Travis;

I don't know. You know, to be honest with you, I haven't spoken to Tom [DeLonge] in three years. I speak to Mark [Hoppus] every day, he's one of my greatest friends, so...that's the status of that. I think everyone would have to be friends, and I think we'd all have to want to do it in order for it to happen.

Aww
,

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com