Friday, October 24, 2008

Numb


Just thinking of rob. hahaha



what are you looking at? haha


Greetings,

Yesterday,I slept late, as a result i woke up late this morning.I woke up around 12 o clock.ha ha,I watched friends on my mom's laptop.It got funnier and funnier so it was hard to fell asleep.all of a sudden i managed to fall asleep.yay for me.ha ha,

Today,my cousin from Penang are coming here.yay.haha,diorg dtg sbb nk ambik their sister dkt negeri sembilan.I nkkkkkk sgt main ice skating.hopefully boleh main.hmmphh,ari isnin ada plans ngan kengkawan but not really sure boleh pegi.my mom x kasi green light lagi -_-(tiru adlin) haha,but nkkkkkkkk sgt.let the chips fall as they may.haha,

Today jugak i watched friends byk gila gila.friends is like the best tv show ever.I suka joey.comel but terus bendul betol.ross pown sukaaaaaa jugak.geeky in a good way.as for chandler sarcasm is his middle name.there this one scene which i find very funny.

Joey: Rach, you gotta find out if he's in the same place you are. Otherwise, it's just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo.
Rachel: Have I been living with him too long or did that all just make sense?

bengong oh joey.ahh,there's more...

[Chandler fell asleep, during Joey's movie. The credits roll, and Chandler wakes up]
Chandler: Great show. Good work, Joey.
Joey: You liked it?
Chandler: Liked it? I loved it.
Joey: What did you like best about it?
Chandler: I liked... everything the whole show.
Joey: What about the specifics?
Chandler: Specifics? Specifics were the best part.
Joey: What about the scene with the kangaroo?
Chandler: I... I was surprised to see a kangaroo in a World War I epic.
Joey: You fell asleep. There was no kangaroo. They didn't take any of my suggestions


HAHAHAHAHA



Joey: I am telling this to Rachel.
Monica: No, Joey.
Joey: Unless...
Chandler: Unless what?
Joey: Unless you name your first born after me.
Chandler: What? Why?
Joey: Because, I may never have kids. Somebody's gonna have to carry on my family name.
Chandler: Your family name is Tribianni.
[pause]
Joey: Oh ho ho. You almost had me there.


HAHAHA


Monica: Look, Chandler, I feel really bad about this. Please have this bachelor party.
Chandler: No.
Monica: Stop being a baby and watch the hot woman get naked.
Chandler: ...All right.
Joey: YEAH.
Chandler: But, I'm only doing this for you... And Joey.
Monica: Ok, so who's going to be there?
Chandler: No, no, no. Just Ross and Joey is humiliating enough.
Ross: Well, actually, I have a date tonight.
Chandler: Yeah, I understand. What kind of guy would blow off a date for a fake bachelor party.
Joey: [on cell phone] Yeah, baby, I'm not gonna make it tonight...


HAHAHAHAHAHA

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com