Saturday, November 7, 2009

Piano

I woke up pretty early today.Leya sent me an MMS.She sent a video of her playing love story.I printed her the piano sheet of love story-taylor swift last few months.It was sweet of her to sent the video to me. It made my day. :)



I just start reading Catching Fire and I'm already hooked.I have to control myself because if I read way to much my eyes are going red.Its so frustrating having a red eye but what can you do.I usually take a nap to fade the redness away.Sometimes,it will work and sometimes it doesn't.Oh my god,can you believe 20 more days till new moon? I'm already hyperventilating.I'm planning to watch it with my older brother.I can tell he's pretty excited too.Ha ha,I'm already planning what to wear to see the movie.Twilight saga makes you do crazy thing.


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com