Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bowling





I finally saw The Karate Kid and I was surprised because it was definitely a lot better than i expected it to be.The movie practically has everything from laughs to sad moments.Serious to inspiring moments.I don't know if I'm making sense here.Ha ha

The name of this nail polish is peach.I love it because it is very simple and it looks nice.

Then,I played bowling.I have a confession to make I haven't gone to bowling in a very long time so I was pretty excited.I'm not that good but I did made two strike so I'm definitely smiling right now.Oh,I bought new nail polish again.I love nail polish because they're just so pretty.I can't wear too often,I only wear them for a short period time.If you know what I mean,you don't never mind.I did have a great time today. :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com