Sunday, June 27, 2010

Knight and Day

Probably going to watch Toy Story 3 again next week. :D

I'm extremely tired.Now it is 12.43 am.I just got back from the cinema.I watched Knight and Day with my brother.I have a lots of laugh.It is really laid-back-kinda-movie-where-you-don't-need-to-think-about-the-logic. Ha ha,Cameron Diaz was so funny so as Tom Cruise.Tom cruise was just......how do I say this?.Aha,I know.Tom Cruise was so ingeniously hilarious.Sometimes the movie gets too cheesy but I mean that's the point of laughing.Right? The thing I like the most about this movie was probably the action stuff.Damn,it was the bomb.I mean,I was having goosebumps all over body when the action stuff happens.
I'm gonna summarize my Saturday

  • Woke up at 7.45am.Went breakfast at Bangi Kopitiam with my family.
  • Ordered a toast with scrabble eggs and Teh O Ice.
  • 11.00am.I went out with my brother and father.Checking out the Ipad and the new version of the iPhone.Dad was considering updating his iPhone and buying the Ipad. :O Even I was shocked.Haha
  • Did a bit of shopping.Bought a blazer and a new top.
  • Had lunch.Ate Fettuccine Cabonara Turkey.It was DELICIOUS.
  • Went home around 4.30pm.
  • Took a nap.
  • 8.00 pm went to buy the movie ticket.Showtime start at 9.30pm.
  • Had dinner at TGI Friday with my brother
  • Ate Sizzling Chicken and Cheese.Probably my favorite dish.I also ate Macaroni and Cheese.I know what you're thinking " that's a lot cheese!!"
  • Bought a honey peach ice blended at Cup-Tbon.
  • Sneak in the honey peach ice blended into the cinema ;p
  • Finally,watched Knight and Day.

Even though,I was tired but it was worth it.



New look! Don't forget to hype it and heart it. :D

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com