Saturday, June 19, 2010

Toy Story

Toy Story 3 really touched my heart.I mean,I really felt what Andy was feeling at the end of the movie.It just amazing how Pixar can basically unite and make this incredible film.I have been watching Toy Story since I was little and seeing Andy goes to college is just over whelming.Over-whelming because this movie practically grows with me.I tried really hard not to cry.There was this one post I saw at Tumblr and I completely agree with it.



I went to see Toy Story 3 with Raja.I had a great time with her playing bowling and karaoke. :D




When you really look at it,the body posture is exactly the same.Haha.Random photo I've found.Taken by Raja.

1 comments:

Fatimah Azzahrah said...

ha'ah la , sama ! kita pun x sedar :D hehe (the gay guys ), i had a great time with you too :) !

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com