Monday, December 1, 2008

I was tagged. :)

Just browsing people's blog and suddenly i found out that i was tagged ah aha by fatty. :D
so here it goes.




RULES:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down NO MATTER HOW silly it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" ... you say?
Let Me Sign-Robert Pattinson
"Ill wrap you in my arms,And she said let me sign. ' haha,I sign you rob.haha,

2.How would you describe yourself?
We believe-Good Charlotte
'We believe in this love'

3.What do you like in a girl/boy?
Far Away-Nickelback
'I love you ,I love you all along' :)

4.How do you feel today?
As long as you love me-Backstreet boys HAHAHAHAHA
'I dont care who you are,where you're from,as long as you love me. HAHAHA

5.What is your life's purpose?
Not ready to make nice-Dixie Chicks
'Forgive sounds good,forget im not sure i could' x de la sampai mcm ni.haha

6.What is your motto?
Eyes on Fire-Blue Foundation
'
One more word and you won’t survive,And I’m not scared,Of your stolen power' Stolen power? Sounds like Edward.haha

7.What do your friends think of you?
The great escape-boys like girls
'Throw it away,forget yesterday,we'll make the great escape' :DD

8.What do you think of your parents?
Time is running out-Muse
'I wanted freedom,,Bound and restricted,I tried to give you up,But I'm addicted.; HAHAHA

9.What do you think about very often?
Breakaway-Kelly Clarkson
'I'll just stare out my window' Okay,I'll stare out my window then. ha ha

10.What is 2 + 2?
Pieces-Sum 41
"I tried to be perfect,But nothing was worth it,I don’t believe it makes me real.Kesian number two.ha ha


11.What do you think of your best friend?
I'll make a man out of you-Mulan
'Mister, I'll make a man out of you' Hanis! I'll make a man out of you. BAHAHA,


12.What do you think of the person you like?
Only hope-Mandy Moore
'So I lay my head back down,And I lift my hands and pray,To be only yours I pray,To be only yours,I know now, you're my only hope' WOW,very very true. -__-

13.What is your life story?
Ocean Avenue-Yellowcard
'We were both 16 and felt so right' Im not even sixteen yet.SOON!

14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Division-Aly & Aj
'Congratulations,Now you are free' YEAHHH!!

15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Innocent-Our Lady Peace
'We are,we are all innocent.we are all innocent.' really? we are all innocent man we are all innocent man! hahaha,

16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
Your Beautiful-James Blunt
'You're beautiful.You're beautiful.Its true' Awww, ;)

17.What will they play at your funeral?
crushcrushcrush-Paramore
'Crushcrushcrushcrushcrush' whoa,ain't that a bit weird? haha

18.What is your hobby/interest?
40 kinds of sadness-Ryan Cabrera
'I feel 40 kinds of sadness when you're gone'Nahh,that not my hobby.

19.What is your biggest fear?
Glamourous-Fergie
'If you aint got no money,take you're broke ass home' HAHAHA

20.What is your biggest secret?
4ever-The Veronicas
'You know you wanna be together' yeah yeah.

21.What do you think of your friends?
With me-Sum 41
'I want you to know,With everything, I won’t let this go,These words are my heart and soul
,And I’ll hold on to this moment you know,As I bleed my heart out to show
,And I won’t let go' I wont let you guys go.I love you guys! ;)


22.What will you post this as?
Decode-Paramore
'I'm screaming I love you do,but my thoughts you can't decode' I love Paramore.I love Twilight but the main thing is that I love Robert Pattinson. :)

I actually enjoy doing this.Thanks to fatty for tagging me.

I hereby tag these following people:

Adlin je la. :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com