Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yee-Haww




It was a typical day.Mom wanted to buy some food so I followed her but I usually stayed in the car.Mom always order the food then wait in the car with me.Before that,Mom told me to check the mailbox so there was I, not expecting anything.Suddenly,I saw a package.Dad said the kung fu panda blu ray haven't receive yet so i expect it was kung fu panda.I got in the car and open the package then I scream(just a little bit).Ha ha,It was not kung fu panda,it was the dark knight blu-ray.My brother and I been waiting this blu-ray for so long.You have no idea. There it was staring at me.I immediately text my brother .Oh,he was excited.Definitely going to watch it tonight.Don't forget the ice blended.Ha ha,Heath ledger character as the joker.He portrayed the joker so well.It scare the shit out of me.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com